Monday, December 10, 2012

Injured


Was out for 16kms at lunch with HuRTS and rolled my ankle at the Crusie Terminal on Barangaroo. Some inconsiderate f#$kers left empty bottles of beer strewn across the path and I went over one. In a fair bit of pain now so trying to get a physio appointment to assess the damage. Hopefully nothing major but finding it difficult to walk on. RICE. Cheers to John Bowe for stopping to see if all was okay, to Russell for clearing the bottles and the concern of the rest of the crew. All the trail running I've done this year and I get injured on a bloody pan flat footpath!

 

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Sorry to hear that Rob. Hope you get over it quickly. My ankle was like a balloon this time last week but I felt good running on it today.

Rob Costello said...

Cheers mate. It's feeling a bit better now. Will go to physio tomorrow and probably take the rest of the week off running.